For the anon that needed some inspiration on how to wear maxi skirts. ^-^
Maxi skirts are not very easy to wear indeed.
In my opinion a maxi skirt look best with just a simple, plain top. In your case you could go for quite a lot of colours since dark blue is an easy colour to make combinations with.
If you want to play safe, go for a tight top. Since the skirt is pretty flowy it’s a bit harder to pull off a wide top with it. But it is definitely possible, you just have to make sure you don’t look shapeless.
If it’s a bit chilly outside you could pair the whole outfit with a fake leather jacket or a denim vest.
I’ll post a picture set for you in a few minutes! Hope I helped. :D
- Moderation is key. If your goal is to live healthier in an easy way that you can keep up, don’t try to go all the way. Get exercise, but don’t go crazy with it. Eat healthier, but don’t think that you can never eat cookies or whatever, you can still it that in moderation. This way your new lifestyle will be a lot easier to keep up.
- Snack healthy. Instead of going for chips or cookies all the time, try some other healthier snacks. Eating small snack throughout the day is actually good for you because it keeps up your metabolism, so don’t stop snacking (unless you snack every single hour of course). Just replace the fatty snacks with a healthier alternative. I will be doing separate posts about this on this tag.
- For your main meals, three times a day, try smaller portions. There’s a big chance you tend to eat until you feel really really full. Try eating more slowly and stop once you feel that you’re full. Don’t keep eating once you’re at that stage. And if you want to go all out with a meal, go with breakfast! Breakfast is so very important.
- For working out, focus on your goal. A lot of people dislike working out and if you’re one of them there’s really no use for doing too much of it. If you want a flatter belly, workout your belly. If you want to lift your bum, workout that part of your body. If you want to just lose weight first, try cardio. Of course you can workout multiple parts of your body. But what I’m trying to say is that if you’re happy with your belly for example, don’t keep doing those crunches you hate so much.
- Quit smoking. It’s just really bad for you, and you know it. If you want to live healthy, change this. No etra comment. ;)
The first step to changing up your lifestyle is to get motivated to make a strong start. We’ve all gone through the whole “I should live more healthy.. starting tomorrow" thing. Don’t lie. ;)
So how do you get enough motivation to actually start your new lifestyle?
- Print out a cute calendar (should I make one and put it up here?) and hang it in your room or some place where you’ll always see it. And at the end of each day you will put a smiley if you feel like you did a good job that day and a red cross if you didn’t. Be honest with yourself! If you start to see a lot of red crosses that should motivate you to try harder.
- Find a good reason to change up your lifestyle. It could be to get rid of your acne, to look gorgeous in your new dress, to have more energy or maybe you’re just doing it because you think it’s right.
- Tell somebody that you want to make a change. That way you will kind of be obligated to actually do it, because what will you tell that person if he or she asks “so how is your healthy life going?”.
- Find somebody that wants to do this witch you. That way you two can motivate eachother.
- Don’t try and do it all at once. In these series I will give you some easy things you can do and some things that will take a bit more effort. Start by making small changes and then go bigger.
Since some of you asked for a series on how to live healthy, I’ll be starting that now. Yayy! :D
Here are a few things you should know:
- This series is not about losing weight, it’s about living healthy in the first place. Losing a bit of weight might come with that but my goal is to make you healthy and happy, not skinny.
- I am not a professional. The tips I give are from my own experience.
- If you are going to follow these tips, do it for yourself and because you want to! Never change for somebody else if you feel good the way you are.
If you want posts about ‘living healthy’, like this please!
I’m just checking up on this because some people asked about it a while ago and I have some ideas for posts. But I just want to make sure people are still inetersted in this.
For the girl that requested some pictures of cute spring and summer hairstyles. :D
Thank you so much, that is really sweet. :D
Of course! I’ll get right to it!
The answer to this is simple: if you don’t feel like wearing makeup, then don’t. :D